- On July 18, 2019, The central government has approved a sum of Rs 206.8 crore for a Central Sector Scheme called ‘Implementation of Agriculture Export Policy’, which aims at double farmers’ income by the year 2022.Of the total amount, Rs 134.50 crore has been allotted to setup clusters for mangoes, pomegranate, and marine products, etc along with pre & post-harvest management of the production, upgrading the supply chain to achieve high exports. The scheme also entails the sum for post-harvest infrastructure in clusters, capacity building, grant towards Public-Private Partnership (PPP) for Integrated Agriculture Development (IAD) and laboratories.
- On July 19, 2019, Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Union Minister for Human Resource Development (HRD) launched a Scheme called “Paramarsh” of University Grants Commission (UGC) in New Delhi. Aim: This scheme aims at mentoring National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) accreditation aspirant institutions to develop quality assurance in Higher Education. Mentorship: Under the scheme, the prime Mentoring institutions will provide regular mentoring to colleges to help achieve high-quality standards. For mentoring they will get the financial assistance & also the option of appointing an expert, who can be paid a fellowship amount of Rs 31,000 per month.
- Australia and India recently finalized a new veterinary health protocol for the export of Australian breeder sheep to India. To mark the occasion, Australia’s High Commissioner to India, Harinder Sidhu, hosted an event where the protocol was exchanged with Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Tarun Shridhar. Australia and India have the foundations of its agriculture relationship over decades, with cooperation on wheat and wool stemming since 1960.
- Australian sheep will be part of a sheep breeding program for wool development, an initiative under India’s National Livestock Mission. ii. It is expected that the first sheep will arrive in India in September-October 2019 for settling at the Uttarakhand State Wool Development Board.
- The technical education department of West Bengal(WB)will sign an MoU(memorandum of understanding) with the British Council to improve the English speaking skills of the students studying in Polytechnic Colleges in the state. It aims at making the student’s job-ready soon after they completed their courses and are able to meet the demands of the industry by improving their speaking as well as writing skills.
- India and China participate in Hand-in-Hand(HiH)Military exercise.
- The 8th edition of Hand-in-Hand (HiH) Military exercise 2019 between India, China will be held on December 2019 at Umroi near Shillong in Meghalaya.
- 5th Edition of International Police Expo for the year 2019 was held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- The theme “Challenges to Strengthen Peace and Security”. It was organized by Nexgen Exhibitions.
- The municipal officials of Chhattisgarh have launched a unique garbage cafe scheme in Ambikapur of Surguja district which has become India’s first ‘Garbage Cafe’ for Ragpickers. The ragpickers and the homeless will collect plastic waste, and in return, the municipal corporation will offer them food. The fund allocated for this scheme is Rs. 5.5 lakh.
- The Kerala government will set up India’s first space tech park at Thiruvananthapuram’s Knowledge City with the entire investment made by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) which is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It will make the city a manufacturing hub for space-related technology which will have a startup incubator, accelerators including Airbus Bizlab, skill training systems and production units.
- On July 18, 2019, The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution Network and the Telangana government signed a pact for a pilot project called ‘Medicine from the Sky’ to deliver emergency medical supplies such as blood and vaccines via drones. It will run in partnership with the Telangana government and Health Net Global Limited.
- On July 19, 2019, The Indian Naval Ship(INS) Tarkash reached Sweden on a three-day visit, as a part of Indian Navy’s mission of building “bridges of friendship” and strengthening international cooperation with friendly countries. This marks the first visit of an Indian Naval Ship which made a port call at Karlskrona in Sweden shores after a gap of 15 years.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|