1. In a mega political setback, four of six Telugu Desham Party (TDP) Rajya Sabha group has passed resolution to merge themselves with the BJP.
2. UK-based singer Hard Kaur recently took to her Instagram and blasted out against Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh chief Mohan Bhagwat, calling RSS responsible for all terrorist attacks in India including 26/11 and the Pulwama attack. Hard Kaur also posted a picture calling UP CM Yogi Adityanath a rapist.
3. World Refugee Day was observed on June 20, 2019. The day’s theme this year is “Step with Refugees – Take a Step on World Refugee Day.” The day is observed on the 20th of June every year to celebrate the stories and contributions of refugees.
4. Shikhar Dhawan has been ruled out of the entire cricket world cup 2019 due to fracture on his thumb. Dhawan had gotten hurt during his century innings against Australia. Rishab Pant has been called in to replace Dhawan in the team.
5. Japanese researchers have developed a new type of cooling vest for sports athletes that may help them compete safely in sweltering summer conditions.
6. The entire team of Mali bowled out for a record total of just six runs against Rwanda women who chased down the target in just four balls in Match two of the Kwibuka Women’s T20 tournament at the Gahanga International Cricket Stadium, Rwanda.
7. The International Day of Yoga 2019 theme is “Climate Change” and it will be celebrated at United Nation on 20 June 2019 with “Yoga with Gurus” followed by a panel discussion on 21 June.
8. Dismissed Gujarat IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt was convicted and awarded life imprisonment in a 1990 custodial death case under Section 302 of the IPC by a Jamnagar court. Besides Bhatt, Constable Pravinsinh Jhala was also convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in the case.
9. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has conferred Indian-origin Sheikh Mohammad Munir Ansari with the Star of Jerusalem medal – one of the highest honors given to foreign nationals by the Palestinian Authority – for strengthening Indo-Palestine ties.
10. Madhya Pradesh govt announced to provide Rs 5000 in minimum compensation to the small and marginal farmers in the event of crop loss due to natural calamities. Government has taken several administrative steps including filling up vacant posts of Patwaris (revenue officials) for speedy work.
20th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
20th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|