- Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan launched India’s first mobile laboratory for Covid-19 testing in rural and inaccessible areas of India.
- India’s 3rd largest lender, Bank of Baroda will completely digitize its lending operations including home, agriculture, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), personal and auto loans.
- British Petroleum’s (BP) India is planning to set up a global business service centre in Pune and hire 2000 people for the same.
- Hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, the Indian economy is expected to contract by 4 per cent during the current financial year, the ADB said in a supplement to its Asian Development Outlook (ADO).
- Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has launched a mobile application “Air-Venti” to help the city’s residents to get information about the availability of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) beds and Ventilators in both the government and private hospitals around them.
- Malayalam screenwriter and director K R Satchidanandan, popularly known as Sachy, passed away in Thrissur following a cardiac arrest. He was 48.
- Karnataka government observed ‘Mask Day’ on June 18 to create awareness in the masses about the importance of wearing one amid the Covid pandemic.
- Turkish’s diplomat Volkan Bozkir has been elected president of the 75th session of the UN General Assembly.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|