1. India has decided to exempt foreigners seeking indoor treatment up to 180 days and admission in a hospital due to illness from getting their primary visa converted into a medical visa.
2. Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory has constituted an administrative council to fulfill the functions of a government under the chairmanship of Lieutenant Governor G C Murmu.
3. Google Stadia, Google’s new game streaming service has been launch in 14 countries across the world including the US, the UK, France, Germany and Spain. The cloud-based game includes a total of 22 launch titles.
4. The Bangladesh Cricket Board banned former national team fast bowler Shahadat Hossain for five years with two years suspended on November 19, 2019. Hossain was banned for assaulting a teammate during a National Cricket League match.
5. The process of the National Register of Citizens (NRC) will be carried out across the nation and will cover all citizens, irrespective of their religions. This was announced by Home Minister Amit Shah in the Rajya Sabha on November 20, 2019.
6. The Parliament of Germany has recently passed the Climate Protection Act. Its objective is to achieve the climate targets by 2030. Flight tickets have been made expensive and different regions have set their own climate targets.
7. India did its best to finish 24th at the World Para Athletics Championship-2019. India achieved two gold, two silver and five bronze medals. China topped the list with 59 medals including 25 gold medals.
8. According to the report, during the year 2018, there has been an increase of 0.46 percent in road accidents in the country. The death rate has also increased by about 2.37 percent during this period. In 2018, 1, 51,471 people were killed as compared to 1, 47,913 in 2017 in road accidents.
9. President Ram Nath Kovind awarded the President’s Colour to the Indian Naval Academy (INA) on November 20, 2019. The President’s Colour is the highest honour conferred upon a military unit.
10. The World Children’s Day is celebrated every year on November 20 with an aim to promote togetherness and awareness among the children and boost children’s welfare.