- Taiwan has cut off its ties with Kiribati thereby losing its second ally within a matter of a week. The Solomon Islands has earlier announced that it would be breaking its long-standing ties with Taiwan. Taiwan now has official diplomatic relations with only 15 countries worldwide.
- The SC has sought a report from J&K’s Juvenile Justice panel on alleged ill-treatment and illegal detention of children in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced that in order to attract more investment in manufacturing, a new provision has been inserted in the Income Tax Act that will allow any new domestic company incorporated on or after October 1, 2019 making fresh investment in manufacturing to pay income tax at a rate of 15 percent.
- The National Geosciences Young Scientist Award-2018 was awarded to Dr. Sohini Ganguly from Goa University for her significant work in the fields of volcanology, geochemistry and petrology.
- The Uttarakhand government announced recently that Sanskrit language will be a mandatory subject in all private and government school from class 3rd to 8th. Apart from that, Uttarakhand CM, TS Rawat has launched music CD of Sanskrit poems.
- Air Marshall Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria has been named as next Indian Air Force chief by the Government of India. RKS Bhadauria has experience of flying 26 different types of fighter jets.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) celebrated first World Patient Safety Day on 17 September 2019. It aims to create awareness about safety of patients. WHO has prepared an oath letter regarding the same. Now, every year World Patient Safety Day will be observed on 17 September.
- The National Geoscience ‘Award for Excellence’ was conferred to Prof. Syed Wajih Ahmad Naqvi from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for his significant global contributions in the field of aquatic biogeochemical research.
- Union Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) and Data Security Council of India (DSCI) recently collaborated with Google India to launch ‘Digital Payment Abhiyan’ to increase awareness about cashless payment.
- The International Day of Peace is observed globally on 21st September to promote peace worldwide. The theme of 2019 International Day of Peace is “Climate Action for Peace”
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|