- The Vikram Lander will separate from the Chandrayaan-2 orbiter on September 02, 2019, marking a special day for ISRO. Following this, orbit maneuvers will be performed on Vikram to place it in a 100 km X 30 km orbit around the Moon.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed an indigenous Mobile Metallic Ramp (MMR). This Mobile Metallic Ramp (MMR) has a a load-bearing capacity of 70 metric ton (MT).
- As per the report ‘Quality Unknown: The Invisible Water Crisis released by World Bank there is direct relation between water pollution and economic growth. According to the analysis by the World Bank, poor water quality is affecting economic growth and worsening health conditions.
- Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Babulal Gaur died in Bhopal on Wednesday morning. The 89-year-old was admitted to the hospital on August 7 in a critical condition after his blood pressure dropped. He was CM of the state from August 2004 to November 2005.
- India and Zambia signed six Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) in several areas including geology, defence, arts and culture during Zambian President Edgar Chagwa Lungu’s state visit to India.
- Team India has revealed new test jerseys that have the names of the players and their preferred numbers at the back of the jersey. Virat Kohli was seen wearing number 18 at the back, while Test vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane was seen sporting number 3 jersey.
- Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh has approved the proposal to re-locate of 206 army officers from the Army Headquarters and make them available additionally to the formations/units of the Field Army.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson stated recently that the United Kingdom will leave the European Union on October 31, 2019. Johnson stated that the Brexit referendum must be respected and that the government is making sure that the country is ready for Brexit on the set date.
- WHO suggests that there are major measles outbreaks currently occurring in Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Philippines, South Sudan and Thailand. In the WHO European region, there were approximately 90,000 cases reported in the first six months of 2019.
- Maharashtra Transport Minister Diwakar Raote launched a tracking system for MSRTC buses which will allow people to have real-time information about their commute. The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has over 18,000 buses in its fleet and carries more than 67 lakh passengers daily, he informed
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|