1. Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar inaugurated the Atal Paryavaran Bhavan at Lakshadweep. He reached Kavaratti in Lakshadweep a four day official visit.
2. Bringing alive Kerala’s rich and diverse folk and ritualistic art traditions in 30 venues across the state, the 7-day annual cultural festival ‘Utsavam 2021’ is to get off to a colorful start on 20th February.
3. India’s top-ranked table tennis player Manika Batra beat Reeth Rishya, 4-2, in the women’s singles final, to win the 82nd Senior National Table Tennis Championship, at the Tau Devi Lal Sports Complex in Panchkula, Haryana.
4. Ajay Malhotra has become the first Indian to be elected as the Chairperson of the Advisory Committee of the Human Rights Council, said the Permanent Mission of India at United Nations.
5. The American space agency NASA successfully landed its fifth rover ‘Perseverance’ on Mars in a deep crater near the planet’s equator called Jezero.
6. India successfully test fired indigenously-developed anti-tank guided missile systems ‘Helina’and ‘Dhruvastra’, paving their induction into the Army and the Indian Air Force respectively.
7. Home Minister Amit Shah released a book ‘Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha (Nation First – The Golden Story of 82 Years)’ in New Delhi.
8. India’s Usha Rao-Monari, a leading investment professional, has been appointed by UN chief Antonio Guterres as Under-Secretary-General and Associate Administrator of the UNDP, joining a growing list of women from the country appointed to helm key agencies of the global organisation.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|