1. India said on January 20, 2021 that it is ready to play a “constructive and meaningful” role in the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) towards completely ending the Syrian conflict.
2. Kamala Harris created history on January 20, 2021 by becoming the first female, African-American and Asian-American to be sworn in as Vice President of the United States. Her husband Doung Emhoff has also become the first-ever ‘second gentlemen’ of the United States.
3. The Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board on January 20, 2021 granted COVID-19 relief disbursement worth Rs 10,000 each to 407 construction workers out of a total of 39,600 workers under the directions of Deputy Chief Minister and State Labour Minister Manish Sisodia.
4. Kerala Assembly rejected a resolution to remove Speaker P Sreeramakrishnan on January 21, 2021, prompting a walkout from the Opposition United Democratic Front (UDF). The resolution was moved by UDF MLA M Ummer.
5. The Chinese government has announced that it has decided to sanction 28 American officials of the former Trump administration which includes former State Secretary Michael Pompeo for violating Beijing’s sovereignty.
6. Sri Lankan bowling legend, Lasith Malinga has decided to retire from franchise cricket. He was a part of the Mumbai Indians franchise in the Indian Premier League. The speedster had informed his decision to the Mumbai Indians management earlier this month, making himself unavailable for the champion side’s retention wish list.
7. Meghalaya, Manipur & Tripura celebrate their statehood day on 21st January. On the special occasion, the President, Vice President and Prime Minister greeted the people of the states. President Ram Nath Kovind in his message praised the immense natural beauty, rich history and vibrant culture of the states.
8. India has sent 1 million doses of a COVID vaccine to Nepal as a gift under the ‘Vaccine Maitri’ Initiative. Nepal health minister Hridayesh Tripathi said that the vaccines gifted by India will be administered to health workers and other front-line personnel within 7-10 days.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|