- Mumbai has become the first city in India to design a plan for development of designated spaces for women’s needs. The city has designed an urban plan with gender-focus on reserving physical and social infrastructure for women.
- India is ranked 77th in the global list of trade bribery risks of 2020 with 45 points. Trade bribery risk is included in 194 countries, regions and autonomous and semi-autonomous regions in the list of anti-bribery standard setting organization TRACE. North Korea topped.
- November 19 marks International Men’s Day all around the world. The objective of this day is to focus on men’s and boys’ health, improving gender relations, and promoting gender equality. This year, International Men’s Day theme is “Better health for men and boys” intending to make practical improvements to the health and wellbeing of the male population.
- The Indian Navy received the ninth Poseidon 8I maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine warfare aircraft from the US at its naval airbase in Goa, under a USD 1.1 billion deal. It is the first of the four additional planes ordered.
- Delhi Airport has become the first airport in Asia Pacific Region to achieve Level 4+ accredited airport under Airport Council International’s (ACI) Airport Carbon Accreditation program.
- Bhubaneswar becomes the 1st city in the entire country to receive the ISO-9001:2015 certification for effective Faecal Sludge & Septage Management FSSM services.
- Mobile Premier League’s sports merchandise brand MPL Sports will be the new sponsor of kit for the Indian cricket team under a three-year deal until 2023, the country’s cricket board (BCCI) announced.
- The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) launched the Lilavati Award to acknowledge efforts undertaken to empower women in the country. The award was launched by the Minister of Education, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank via a virtual conference.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|