1. The Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI) on September 19, 2020, approved the commercial launch of ‘Feluda’, India’s first TATA CRISPER (Clustered Regulatory Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) COVID-19 test. The Tata Group’s CRISPR COVID test has been named after Satyajit Ray’s iconic character ‘Feluda’.
2. The family saga series Succession won the Emmy Award 2020 in the Outstanding Drama Series category. The show took home a total of five awards at the 72nd Emmy Awards.
3. The popular sitcom Schitt’s Creek took away the Emmy award in the Outstanding Comedy Series category. The show set a new record for most wins in a single season by a comedy series by taking home seven Primetime awards and nine Emmys in the comedy categories.
4. India has taken up the top spot in the world in terms of COVID-19 recoveries with 4.3 million recovered cases. This was confirmed by the Union Health Ministry on September 21, 2020.
5. In a historic first, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream of the Indian Navy. The two women officers who will create history in the Indian Naval Aviation include-Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLt Riti Singh.
6. The Indian government has extended a 250 million- dollar loan to the Maldives government to combat the impact of COVID-19. The High Commission of India shared the news on September 20, 2020.
7. US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, dubbed as the ‘Notorious RBG’, passed away at the age of 87 years after suffering from complications of metastatic pancreatic cancer. Ruth Bader Ginsburg was regarded as an iconic champion of women’s rights. She had developed a rock star status during her vast career. She was the second woman to be appointed to the US Supreme Court bench.
8. Nepal has decided to resume its passenger railway services after a 7-year suspension. The decision comes after the nation received two sets of rails from India. The Diesel-Electric Multiple Unit rail sets that Nepal had purchased from India arrived in Janakpur city on September 18.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|