1. The voting has begun for the sixth phase of West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021. The polling began at 7 am and will conclude at 6 pm. Under this phase, 43 constituencies across four districts of the state have gone to polls and there are as many as 306 candidates including 27 women in the fray.
2. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package scheme has been extended for one year with effect from April 20, informed Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan on April 20, 2021.
3. The Serum Institute of India has priced its Covishield vaccine for Rs 400 per dose for state hospitals and Rs 600 per dose for private hospitals.
4. The United States Senate on April 21, 2021, confirmed Vanita Gupta to serve as the Associate Attorney General of the US. She will be the first Indian-American to serve in this.
5. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on April 19, 2021 released the first installment worth Rs 672 crores under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the year 2021-22. A total of 10.88 lakh students will benefit from this.
6. Mountaineer Priyanka Mohite on April 16, 2021, became the first woman from India to scale the tenth highest mountain in the world, Mt Annapurna is a massif in the Himalayas in north central Nepal that includes one peak over 8000 metres, thirteen peaks over 7000 metres & sixteen more over 6000 metres.
7. Earth Day is observed annually on April 22nd. The day aims to garner support for environmental protection.
8. India finished third at the Asian Wrestling Championship 2021 with 14 medals, including 5 gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals. Iran and Kazakhstan tied for the first place with 17 medals each.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|