- Veteran cricketer Gopalaswamy Kasturirangan passed away due to heart attack at his residence in Chamarajapet, Karnataka. He was 89.
- Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan has launched an interactive first-of-its-kind game on COVID-19, the Corona Fighters. The Minister also launched two new videos urging adherence to key COVID Appropriate Behaviours. The game, available on www.thecoronafighters.in, was designed to “influence the players’ actions in the real world, reminding them to take the right precautions and escape infection.
- The Tribal Affairs Ministry launched two tertiary processing centres in Chhattisgarh (Jagdalpur) and Maharashtra (Raigad) to enhance the income of tribal forest gatherers by adding value to non-timber forest products collected by them. Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda e-launched the centres under the”TRIFOOD” project being implemented by Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) in association with the Ministry of Food Processing.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched an international arm NPCI International Payments (NIPL) – with the aim of exporting its indigenously developed digital payment offerings. It has appointed Ritesh Shukla as the Chief Executive of NIPL with the main task of business development and driving profitability in international markets.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) to carry out activities in the field of standardisation and conformity assessment.
- Pune-based Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has developed Ayurvedic biodegradable face mask and anti-microbial body suit.
- India ranks among the lowest in the world in terms of Internet quality, according to a global research released by online privacy solutions provider Surf Shark. Overall, India ranked 57th on the Digital Quality of Life Index 2020. Scandinavian countries Denmark and Sweden topped the index, with Canada rounding up the top three.
- Iran displayed a surface-to-surface ballistic missile named martyr Qassem Soleimani, that Defence Minister Amir Hatami said had a range of 1,400 kilometres and a new cruise missile, ignoring U.S. demands that Tehran halt its missile programme.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|