- Apple Inc., Alphabet Inc.’s Google and Amazon.com Inc, three of the biggest smart-home and voice-assistant providers — are joining forces to make internet-connected homes easier to set up and safer to use.
- Donald Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives, becoming only the third US president to suffer the ignominy and bringing him a step closer to being removed from office.
- Portuguese Prime Minister, Antonio Costa has announced that in order to help perpetuate Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals, Portugal will be launching a Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize, each year inspired by his different thoughts and quotes.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved a 2020 administrative budget of 726.7 million dollars, marking 5.2 per cent increase over the previous year’s net internal administrative expense budget.
- Debt-ridden Ruchi Soya’s resolution is complete withYoga guru Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Ayurveda depositing Rs 1,100 crore equity in a State Bank of India (SBI) escrow account to acquire the edible oil maker for Rs 4,350 crore.
- The Indian men’s football team remained static at 108th spot in the year-ending FIFA rankings issued recently. India, however, lost 11 places throughout the year.
- Spinner Kuldeep Yadav became the first Indian cricketer to take two hat-tricks in the International cricket. The left-handed bowler achieved the feat during ongoing second One Day International against West Indies.
- Atul Karwal, a 1988 batch IPS officer, has been appointed as the Director of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy in Hyderabad.
- Safra Catz is appointed as the sole CEO of Oracle. The decision comes after the tragic death of former CEO Mark Hurd in October 2019.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|