1.Chandrayaan-2 launch is scheduled for 22 July 2019 at 2.43 pm IST from Satish Dhawan Space Center, Sriharikota. Chandrayaan-2 consists of an orbiter that will observe the surface of the Moon and become a source of communication between Earth and the Moon mission.
2. The 11th edition of DefExpo India- 2020 is scheduled to be held for 1st time in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The biennial Expo will be a 4-day event, beginning from 5 to 8 February 2020. It offers an excellent opportunity for Indian defence industry to showcase its capabilities and promote its export potential.
3. Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasreen’s residence permit has been extended for one year by the Union Home Ministry, officials said on July 21. Nasreen, a citizen of Sweden, has been getting residence permit on a continuous basis since 2004.
4. Out of the total of Rs. 5,870 crore sanctioned under the National River Conservation Plan (NRCP), the Centre has released its share of Rs. 2,522 crore to states. NRCP has covered polluted stretches of 34 rivers in 77 towns spread over 16 states at a sanctioned cost of Rs. Rs. 5870.55 crore.
5. MS Dhoni is notably absent from the three Indian squads for upcoming West Indies tour after the former skipper made himself unavailable for the tour.
6. Hima Das, the Indian sprinter is on a gold run as she won her fifth gold medal in the last 19 days on July 20 in the Czech Republic. Hima Das finished at the top with a season-best time of 52.09 seconds in 400m at the Nove Mesto nad Metuji Grand Prix.
7. The British Airways has canceled its services to Cairo, Egypt’s capital for a week as a precaution due to security reasons. The airlines will resume its operations after further assessment of the security situation.
8. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar presented a report card of the First Fifty Days of the Government on July 22, 2019. Javadekar said that the Modi government has strived to fulfill the goal of ‘SabkaSaath, SabkaVikas, Sabka Vishwas
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|