- Kubatbek Boronov (55) was appointed as Kyrgyzstan’s Prime Minister. Kyrgyzstan’s President Sooronbai Jeenbekov signed an order to appoint him.
- Former governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Urjit Patel who resigned from his post in December 2018 after a tussle with the government over the central bank’s autonomy has been appointed as the chairman of the New Delhi Based economic think tank National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP).
- Cement brand, JSW Cement has roped in former cricketer and current president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Sourav Ganguly as well as captain of the Indian national football team and Bengaluru FC, Sunil Chhetri as its brand ambassadors.
- The mines ministry announced the launch of a portal “SATYABHAMA (Science and Technology Yojana for AatmaNirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement)” with an aim to promote research and development in the mining and minerals sector.
- Megha Majumdar’s debut novel, A Burning, was released recently to positive reviews. It became a New York Times best seller.
- The 19th Great June Uprising Day was observed in Imphal and other places on June 18.
- India has pledged to construct Rs 2.33 crore sanitation facilities at the iconic Pashupatinath Temple complex to improve the infrastructure in the holy shrine for the pilgrims.
- India joined the league of leading economies including USA, UK, EU, Australia, Canada, France and others to launch the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI).
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|