- The International Day of Happiness is celebrated across the world every year on March 20. International Day of Happiness founded to promote happiness as a fundamental human right for all human beings. The theme of the International Day of Happiness 2020 is “Happier Together”. It focuses on what we have in common, rather than what divides us.
- In a bid to reduce panic among the citizens pertaining to COVID-19, the Central Government launched an official chatbot on popular instant messaging application WhatsApp.
- The Ministry of Railways has planned to electrify balance Broad Gauge (BG) routes of the Indian Railways by December 2023.
- In a major relief to the people of Jammu & Kashmir, the Administrative Council which met under the chairmanship of LG Girish Chander Murmu accorded sanction to roll out the Jammu & Kashmir Health Scheme to provide free of cost Universal Health Coverage to all residents of the Union Territory in convergence with Ayushman Bharat-PMJAY.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has announced a 6.5 billion dollar initial package to address the immediate needs of its developing member countries (DMCs) as they respond to novel Corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- DBS Bank India said it has tied-up with Bharti AXA to roll out a complimentary insurance plan covering all medical conditions, including Covid-19.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the validity of authorization issued to Vakrangee Ltd to set up, own and operate white label automated teller machines (ATMs) in India.
- WhatsApp announced the global launch of the WhatsApp Corona virus Information Hub in partnership with the World Health Organization, UNICEF, and UNDP, besides a $1 million donation to the Poynter Institute’s International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN).
- New Zealand (NZ) all-rounder Andrew Malcolm Ellis (37) announced his retirement from cricket after 18 years of his career.
- Crisil said Arundhati Bhattacharya, the past chairman of State Bank of India, has submitted her resignation as independent director of the company effective April 15.
- Goa Health Minister Vishwajit P Rane has launched a chatbot Cobot-19 to create awareness about corona virus among the citizens. The Chatbot has been developed in association with Portea Medical and Verloop.
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath tendered his resignation to Governor Lalji Tandon and stated that the recent turn of events in the state adds new chapter in the weakening of democratic principles.
- Former India captain, coach and Technical Director Pradip Kumar Banerjee, breathed his last at a private hospital in Kolkata after a prolonged illness. He was 83.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|