1. The total number of basic bank accounts under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) has reached 42 crore. According to the latest data available with the government, the total number of beneficiaries (account holders) stood at 42 crore, with a total deposits of ₹1, 39,864 crore as on March 10, 2021. RuPay cards have been issued to 30.85 crore account holders.
2. Yashaswini Deswal bagged the first gold medal for India in the Women’s 10 Meter Air Pistol final of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup at the Dr Karni Singh Shooting range, Delhi.
3. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will set up a Space Technology Incubation Center (S-TIC) at the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) to carry out research and product development in space technology field. ISRO will provide an annual grant-in-aid of ₹2 crore for a period of up to two years to NIT Rourkela as seed money for setting up the S-TIC.
4. The UNDP has launched ‘Sahi Disha’ campaign to celebrate women’s livelihoods and entrepreneurship in rural India. The Disha initiative, a five-year collaboration between UNDP and the IKEA Foundation, enabled one million women through skilling and counselling services to access job and livelihood opportunities across five states — Delhi NCR, Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Telangana.
5. UN French Language Day is observed annually on 20 March. The event was established by UN’s Department of Public Information in 2010 “to celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity as well as to promote equal use of all six official languages throughout the Organization”.
6. World Water Day is observed annually on March 22nd. The days aims to highlight the importance of freshwater and it is used to advocate for the sustainable management of freshwater resources.
7. ISRO Chairman K. Sivan informed recently that India is working along with France for their third Joint satellite Mission. The collaborations between the two nations extend to multiple domains including space exploration and the human space flight program.
8. The book “Bringing Governments and People Closer” is authored by Dr. M Ramachandran, IAS (Retd), Chancellor of ICFAI University in Dehradun. The book was launched virtually by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|