- World Fisheries day is celebrated every year on November 21 throughout the world by the fisherfolk communities. The World Fisheries Day 2020 celebrated under the theme Social Responsibility in the fisheries value chain.
- November 21 marks World Television Day across continents annually. The day is celebrated as a sign to acknowledge broadcast media. The World Television Day theme of the 2020 edition is TV makes a difference.
- In a major feat and a first of its kind in the state, North Police Station Kohima in Nagaland has been awarded an ISO certification.
- Scottish writer Douglas Stuart, whose debut novel Shuggie Bain narrates the story of a boy growing up in Glasgow in the 1980s, has won the 2020 Booker Prize for Fiction from a shortlist that included Indian-origin writer Avni Doshi’s Burnt Sugar.
- As part of its ongoing efforts to foster an ecosystem that enhances India’s digital talent with the right set of skills, the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) launched Future Skills PRIME Beta Platform.
- According to the report “Opens Doors 2020“, Indian students contributed USD 7.6 billion to the US economy in the academic year 2019-20, even though there was a 4.4 per cent drop in the total number of Indian students.
- Private lender ICICI Bank has launched a fully digital mode of payment at leading retail stores. Titled as ‘ICICI Bank Cardless EMI’ (Equated Monthly Instalments), the facility will help lakhs of its pre-approved customers in buying their favourite gadgets or home appliances with the help of their mobile phone and PAN. ICICI Bank is the first lender in India to introduce a fully digital, card less EMI facility at retail stores.
- To enable women entrepreneurs to launch, grow and thrive, MasterCard and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) announced their partnership to launch Project Kirana. A two-year programme, the project will first be rolled out in select cities of Uttar Pradesh – Lucknow, Kanpur and Varanasi.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|