- The 18th Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) will be hosted by Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan from 25-26 October 2019.
- Justin Trudeau’s Liberal party is likely to get the maximum seats in the Canadian general election 2019 but is projected to fall short of majority. The party will most likely form a minority government in the nation.
- The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved procurement of indigenously designed and developed equipment worth over Rs 3,300 crore for the Indian armed forces.
- Rohit Sharma has created a new record of hitting the most number of sixes in a bilateral Test series. Sharma with a total of 19 sixes in the India vs South Africa series surpassed West Indies’ batsman Shimron Hetmyer, who had held the record previously with 15 sixes.
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has released a report on criminal cases happened in India. The report reveals that in India has registered total 3,59,849 cases in 2017-18. While Uttar Pradesh topped the list with 56,011 cases, Maharashtra (31979 cases) and West Bengal (30,002 cases) appeared on the second and third positions in the list.
- Pakistan has stopped postal mail services between the two countries. This has happened for the first time in history after the partition of India and Pakistan. Despite so much tension between the two countries, this service was never stopped
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah recently approved the proposal wherein the Government employees of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh will now get all 7th CPC allowances with effect from October 31, 2019.
- Emperor Naruhito was formally ascended to the throne on October 22, 2019 in an elaborate ceremony, which was attended by Indian President Ram Nath Kovind. Emperor Naruhito began his reign in May 2019 itself after the then- Emperor Akihito abdicated the throne.
- The United States has been granted the ownership of a North Korean vessel “The Wise Honest” that was seized earlier for violating the international sanctions. This vessel is one of the largest cargo ships in North Korea’s fleet.
- Indian badminton player PV Sindhu has supported the ‘Bharat Ki Laxmi’ campaign of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. She released a video in which Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is also supporting the campaign.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|