- India will soon sign a military pact with the United States to get access to satellite data for better accuracy of missiles and drones. The deal will be signed during the India-US 2+2 dialogue.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the adoption of the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act, 1989. The decision has paved the way for local body elections in the Union territory.
- India on October 22, 2020 successfully carried out the final trial of the Nag anti-tank guided missile with a warhead. The missile is an Indian third-generation, all-weather, fire-and-forget, lock-on after launch, anti-tank guided missile (ATGM).
- Nokia has been selected as a partner by NASA to build the first-ever cellular network on the Moon, helping pave the way towards a sustainable human presence on the lunar surface.
- The Indian Army Chief General, Manoj Mukund Naravane on October 22, 2020, commissioned the last of the four indigenously built Anti-Submarine Warfare-ASW stealth corvette ‘INS Kavaratti’ into Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard, Vishakhapatnam.
- Haryana has been ranked at the top in the Anemia Mukt Bharat (AMB) Index among the 29 states in India. The news was shared during the State Health Society of the National Health Mission’s 8th Governing Body Meeting in Chandigarh.
- India will be hosting the third India-US 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue on October 27, 2020 in New Delhi.
- Mizoram state government will be observing ‘COVID-19 – No Tolerance Fortnight’ beginning from October 26, 2020 as a containment measure to flatten the curve of COVID-19 in the state.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|