- On September 19, 2019 Capital market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has formed a 15-member committee headed by Ishaat Hussain, Director at State Bank of India (SBI) Foundation and former Tata Sons Director, to suggest possible measures and regulations in creating the ‘social stock exchanges’. The formation of this committee comes after Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman’s maiden union budget speech to take the capital markets closer to inclusive growth and financial inclusion.
- On September 20, 2019, As per the intergovernmental economic organisation, OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) latest “Interim Economic Outlook” with title “Warning: Low Growth Ahead”, India’s GDP (gross domestic product) growth expected to grow by 5.9 per cent for 2019 (FY-Fiscal Year 2020) and 6.3 % in 2020 (FY21).
- On September 18, 2019, To address the growing concern of plastic wastes 32 leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies like Coca-Cola India, PepsiCo India, and Bislerietc are to jointly launch first-of-its-kind packaging waste management venture named Karo Sambhav in the country that aims to create an ecosystem for post-consumer packaging collections and optimization of material recycling processes. Karosambhav developed by Packaging Association for a Clean Environment (PACE), an industrial body, over the past year, also ensures no recyclable packaging material end up in landfills by 2025 by mobilising and converging assets and resources of over Rs. 1,000 crores.
- On September 19, 2019 the Minister of Parliamentary Affairs, Coal and Mines, Shri Pralhad Joshi conferred The National Geoscience Awards for the year 2018 in New Delhi to 22 scientists for their outstanding contributions in geoscience fields, mining and allied areas in the country.
- Dr. Sohini Ganguly, of Goa University won the Young Scientist Award-2018 for significant work in the fields of petrology, volcanology and geochemistry. Prof. Syed Wajih Ahmad Naqvi, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) won the Award for Excellence for global contributions in the field of aquatic biogeochemical research.
- On September 19, 2019, Defence Minister of India, Mr Rajnath Singh became the first Indian defence minister to fly (for 30 minutes) the indigenously-built light combat aircraft (LCA) Tejas from the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Airport, also known as Hindustan Airport, in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The use of indigenous technology in armed forces will be 75% by 2029-30.
- The Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad, Telangana whose another campus is in Mohali (Punjab), was ranked 7th globally and 1st in Asia in the Forbes’ “Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019” rankings. The annual Forbes’ list ranked the schools on their 5-year MBA (Master of Business Administration) gain.
- Indian actress and television director, Neena Gupta (60) of Delhi has won the two awards namely, Best Actress award for the film ‘Badhaai Ho’ & her film “Last Color” has won the Best Feature Film award at Indian International Film Festival of Boston (IFFB) 2019 in John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Massachusetts, US (United States).
- On September 18, 2019, the Secunderabad railway station of Indian Railways (IR) became the first station awarded with green ‘Platinum rating’ by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) under the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) for its energy conservation initiatives and modern passenger amenities inclusion. C Shekar Reddy, Chairman, IGBC Hyderabad, presented the IGBC plaque and certificate to Vinod Kumar Yadav, General Manager at Secunderabad railway station in presence of Piyush Goyal, Union Minister for Railways.
- On September 19, 2019, the Indian Air force (IAF) has appointed Air Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria to take over as the next and 26th chief of air staff. Currently serving as the Vice Chief of the IAF, Bhadauria will replace incumbent Chief BS Dhanoa who will be superannuated on September 30, 2019
- The Board of Directors (BoD) of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI Bank) approved the appointment of Samuel Joseph Jebaraj as Deputy Managing Director (DMD) for a period of 3 years with effect from September 19, 2019, succeeding KP Nair. This is the first major appointment on the Bank’s Board after Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) acquired a majority stake of 51% (January 2019) in the bank.
- On September 19, 2019 India’s biggest warship builder Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd (MDL), delivered the second of the 6 Scorpene class submarine, Indian Naval Ship (INS) Khanderi to the Indian Navy in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The submarine will be commissioned at Naval dockyard by the Union Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh on September 28; 2019.The ship is designed by French company Naval Group (earlier known as DCNS).
- On September 19, 2019, former president of Tunisia Zine el-Abidine Ben has died in exile at the age of 83 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He was ousted from power in 2011 at the start of the Arab spring movement in which many leaders were swept from power.
- Former Rangers football player Fernando Ricksen of Netherlands has passed away in St Andrew’s Hospice in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland after a 6-year battle with motor neuron disease. He was 43.
- On September 19, 2019, the Vice President of India Shri Venkaiah Naidu released the book in New Delhi named ‘Himalayan Odyssey’ written by Member of Parliament (MP) Veerendra Kumar. The book is an English translation of the Kendra Sahitya Akademi and Kerala Sahitya Akademi award-winning Malayalam original ‘Haimavathabhuvil’ by Veerendra Kumar, who is also the Chief Managing Director (CMD) of Mathrubhumi.
- The pictorial biography of PM Narendra Modi titled ‘Turbulence & Triumph: The Modi Years’ jointly authored by Rahul Agarwal and Bharathi S Pradhan is set to release in October 2019. It is published by Om Books International. It depicts the journey of Prime Minister Narendra Modi from his young days to becoming 14th prime minister of India. The book also has photographs sourced from public and private archives.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|