1. Government officials informed on April 22, 2021 that COVID-19 vaccination registration for those above the age 18 years will begin on the CoWIN platform from April 28,2021.
2. Pfizer has decided to provide COVID-19 vaccines in India only through government channels. This means that the vaccine may not be available in private hospitals of the country unless the centre decides to sell the doses to private facilities. The decision comes at a time when India has opened its vaccination drive for all above the age of 18 years from May 1st.
3. Australia on April 21, 2021 announced that it will revoke a state government’s deal to join China’s Belt and Road Initiative. The nation stated that it was inconsistent with its foreign policy. Australia’s Foreign Minister Marise Payne shared the information saying that the federal government will override the Victorian state government’s decision to sign up to China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
4. The House of Representatives voted on April 22, 2021 to pass a bill that would make Washington DC the 51st state of the United States. The legislation was passed with parties voting along party lines with 216 Democrats voting in favour and 208 Republicans voting against. None of the Republic legislators voted in favour of the bill.
5. World Book and Copyright Day is observed every year on April 23rd by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to promote the power of reading, books, and copyright. With this day, UNESCO aims to create a community so that readers across the world can connect with each other in turn combat isolation as much as possible.
6. Chad’s President Idriss Déby, who was one of Africa’s longest-serving leaders, died on April 20, 2021 due to the injuries he sustained following clashes with rebels in the north of the country over the weekend. He was 68.
7. Australian High Commissioner to India, Barry O’Farrell on April 19, 2021, announced a grant of AUD 1.4 million (8.12 crore) under the Australian-India Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative Partnership (AIIPOIP) grant program.
8. In the growing list of ‘firsts’ on the Red Planet, NASA’s Perseverance Rover on April 20 successfully generated oxygen from the thin atmosphere of Mars for the first time ever.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|