1. Indian skipper Virat Kohli has moved up one space and is now currently ranked 7th in the ICC T20I rankings for batsmen.
2. The Tamil Nadu government has given its permission to hold the traditional bull-taming sport Jallikattu with certain restrictions. All players will need mandatory COVID-19 negative certificate to participate in the event.
3. The Israeli government collapsed on December 22, 2020 after the nation’s Parliament failed to meet a deadline for passage of budgets. The nation is now headed towards its fourth elections in two years. Israel will have elections probably in March 2021.
4. The Indian government on December 22, 2020, signed a loan pact of $500 million with the World Bank for the development of safe and green national highway corridors in Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Himachal Pradesh.
5. Antarctica reported its first COVID-19 outbreak recently with 58 people reported to be infected. The continent was the only one free from COVID-19 so far. Almost 58 people at two military bases in Antarctica or on a navy ship that went to the continent tested positive for the new coronavirus.
6. Bihar state government has constituted task force at block level for free COVID-19 vaccination in the state. The task force will be set up in each district and the in-charge of primary health centres have been instructed in this regard.
7. The Gujarat Government recently issued advisory on fungal infection called “Mucormycosis”. It is a serious infection with a mortality rate of 50 percent.
8. On the occasion of World Farmer’s Day on 23rd December Vice President of India Shri M Venkaiah Naidu interacts with farmers the way forward to resolve farmers’ issues, Food security and progress of nation linked to agriculture. Need to make agriculture sustainable and profitable. Farmers share their experiences with the Vice President saying they are getting better and higher yields with organic and natural farming.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|