1. The two-day 15th edition of India Digital Summit 2021, one of the biggest conferences for the digital industry, was organised through virtual platform. The Summit is the flagship event of the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). The theme of the 2021 Summit was ‘Aatma Nirbhar Bharat – Start of New Decade’.
2. In Gujarat, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced the ‘Horticulture Development Mission’ (Bagayat Vikas Mission). The aim of this mission is to double the income of farmers involved in medicinal and horticulture farming.
3. Dragon fruit will be known as ‘Kamalam’ in Gujarat. The state government has decided to rename the fruit as the outer shape of the fruit resembles a lotus, said Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
4. Ahead of iconic freedom fighter Subhas Chandra Bose’s birth anniversary, the Indian Railways renamed the Howrah-Kalka Mail as the ‘Netaji Express’.
5. The World Economic Forum (WEF) recently released the 16th edition of the Global Risks Report, 2021. The report was released based on the Global Risks Perception Survey undertaken by more than 650 members of World Economic Forum. The report describes that the top 3 risks by likelihood are extreme weather, climate action failures and human environmental damage. This is very likely to happen in the next 10 years.
6. Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank, announced the launch of ‘AURA’, a credit exclusively loaded with several health and wellness benefits for its users. Aimed at health-conscious individuals, these features will be powered by Posh vine and other specialists such as Decathlon, Practo, Fitternity, IndushealthPlus, 1MG etc., to offer a complete and unique health & wellness solution.
7. To assist Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) get well from the pandemic and put together for the long run, MasterCard has launched the Digital Acceleration for Small Businesses micro site throughout most of its Asia Pacific web sites with data and assets on digitalize and run companies extra effectively.
8. BSE signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Government of Maharashtra to create awareness about benefits of listing among SMEs of the state.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|