1. India has sharply rejected US President Donald Trump’s claim stating that PM Modi asked for US mediation in Kashmir issue. India lodged a protest regarding the controversial claim with the US State Department.
2. The Supreme Court on July 23, 2019 extended the deadline for publication of the final National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam from July 31 to August 31, 2019. The court also rejected the pleas seeking permission for 20 per cent sample re-verification.
3. Former Japanese diplomat and International Atomic Energy Agency Chief Yukiya Amano passed away at the age of 72. International Atomic Energy Agency regulates nuclear issues worldwide since 2009.
4. Sri Lanka has extended national emergency by another month. The nation had imposed the state of emergency after the Easter Sunday terror attacks. This is the fourth time emergency provisions have been imposed after the deadly attack which killed 268 people including 45 foreigners.
5. The National Broadcasting day is observed every year on July 23. In 1927, the Indian Broadcasting Company began radio broadcasting from Bombay station on this day. On June 8, 1936, the Indian State Broadcasting Service became AIR (All India Radio).
6. Carnatic vocalist S. Sowmya won the 2019 Sangita Kalanidhi award of the Madras Music Academy. Resultantly, Sowmya will now preside over the 93rd annual conference of Academy which will be held between December 2019 and January 2020.
7. Lt Gen Manoj Mukund Naravane, the Commander of Eastern Army, was appointed as the Vice Chief of Indian Army. Naravane will succeed Lt Gen D Anbu, who will retire on August 31, 2019.
8. San Francisco-based AI research lab OpenAI has raised USD 1 billion from Microsoft. Company’s ambition is to democratise AI, while always keeping AI safety front and centre, so everyone can benefit. OpenAI was Co-founded by Elon Musk in 2015, who left its board and daily operations in 2018 to avoid a conflict of interest with Tesla.
9. The Supreme Court cancelled the registration of the Amrapali Group under the Real Estate Regulatory Authority and the lease of its properties granted by Noida and Greater Noida authorities. The bench said the home buyers’ money was diverted in violation of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and the foreign direct investment (FDI) norms.
10. Indian Railway said that if you don’t get a bill for the food you buy at any railway station, you can get the food for free. This policy is an outcome of over pricing tactic of the vendors. To not get duped by them IRCTC has made sure that the passengers are not paying more than what they should pay.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|