- The Cabinet approved a scheme to bring about a blue revolution through sustainable and responsible development of the fisheries sector with a total estimated investment of Rs 20,050 crore in the next five years.
- The Union Cabinet extended the Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY), a social security scheme for senior citizens, for three years till March, 2023.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath launched the ‘UP Start-up Fund’ to be managed by the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
- The Chhattisgarh government launched a scheme to ensure “minimum income availability” to farmers of the state through direct bank transfer on the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi May 21.
- Union Government has launched scheme for 100 per cent solarization of Konark Sun Temple and Konark town in Odisha Rs.25 crore rupees has been earmarked for this project.
- The government said it has released Rs 92,077 crore towards devolution of central taxes to states for April and May.
- The Union Cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, gave approval for a new central scheme with an outlay of Rs 10,000 crore for providing credit-linked subsidy to 2 lakh micro food processing units across the country.
- The Union Cabinet gave ex-post facto approval for distribution of 5 kg food grains from the central pool for free to 8 crore migrant workers for two months.
- The Reserve Bank announced a Rs 15,000-crore line of credit to the Export-Import Bank of India, for a period of 90 days from the date of availment with rollover up to a maximum period of one year so as to enable it to avail a US dollar swap facility to meet its foreign exchange requirements.
- The Reserve Bank of India has cut key repo lending rate by 40 basis points to 4%. This is expected to bring down lending rates and deposit rates as well.
- UNICEF has entered into a partnership with Airtel Africa to provide children with access to remote learning and enable access to cash assistance for their families via mobile cash transfers amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- TS Tirumurti, India’s new Permanent Representative to the UN, presented his credentials virtually as he assumed charge as the Ambassador amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|