- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ was conferred with the Vatayan Lifetime Achievement Award at a virtual ceremony. The Vatayan award has been given to Pokhriyal for his excellent contribution to the literary works of India.
- India has become the fourth country in the world to have its independent regional navigation satellite system recognised by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) as a part of the World Wide Radio Navigation System (WWRNS). The other three countries that have its navigation systems recognised by the IMO are the US, Russia and China.
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India Girish Chandra Murmu has been elected as External Auditor of Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU), Geneva for three years.
- Critically-acclaimed books by three Indian writers have featured among this year’s ‘100 Notable Books’ list of The New York Times that also includes former US president Barack Obama’s newly released memoir ‘A Promised Land’. The prestigious list also includes the work of fiction ‘A Burning’ by India-born Megha Majumdar. ‘Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line’ by Deepa Anappara, who grew up in Kerala, also features on the list. Samanth Subramanian’s ‘A Dominant Character: The Radical Science and Restless Politics of J. B. S. Haldane’ is a nonfiction work.
- BSE, the leading stock exchange has launched ‘Corp Direct – A Direct Investment Portal for Corporates’, with more features which will further simplify and provide end-to-end value-based services to the asset management companies (AMCs), distributors, investors, and mutual fund industry participants.
- In Madhya Pradesh, a digital museum has been opened at Maharaj Bada in Gwalior for the public. The museum is developed by Gwalior Smart City and entry for the public is being made free for a few days.
- The Asian Development Bank said it has approved a USD 50 million loan to improve operational efficiencies and resource planning and management in West Bengal. The loan will support the integration of financial and information system and the expansion of automation reforms in the operations of the state government, which are expected to strengthen the delivery of public services and create fiscal savings.
- Newborn Care Week is celebrated every year in the country from 15 to 21 November. The aim for celebrating the week is to raise awareness about the importance of the newborn care for child survival and development.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|