- India has issued a travel advisory for Indian nationals travelling to Turkey. The advisory has been issued to request Indians to exercise utmost concern while travelling to the nation even though there have been no reports of any untoward incidents in Turkey involving Indians.
- Justin Trudeau’s Liberal party won 157 out of the total 338 seats in Canada Elections 2019, falling short of the required majority. The party’s vote share was 33 percent, lower than the Conservatives which had 34.4% vote share.
- The leader of the New Democratic Party, Jagmeet Singh is likely to play the role of Kingmaker, as his party has won 24 seats. The Justin Trudeau-led Liberal Party will require support to cross the majority 170 mark.
- The West Bengal government has decided to impose spot fines for storage, selling and purchasing of banned fire crackers in the state.
- Dan Brouillette has previously worked at Ford Motor Company on various positions. President Trump said that Dan Brouillette’s experience in this department is unique and he is confident that he will do a fantastic job.
- Colonel Chewang Rinchen Setu is 400 meters long bridge located between Karakoram and Chang Chenmo mountain ranges in Ladakh. It has been built at an altitude of about 15,000 feet using micro piling techno logy.
- The United Nations World Food Program (UNWFP) has launched an advertising campaign “Feed Our Future” with Bollywood in India. The objective of this campaign is to create awareness and take steps against hunger and malnutrition in India.
- The United Nations (UN) Day 2019 will be observed across the world on October 24, 2019 to mark the 74th anniversary of the UN Charter and celebrate ever achievement and initiative of the UN.
- Prakash Javadekar, the Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change launched the first national protocol to specify the snow leopard population of India on the occasion of the 2019 International Snow Leopard Day on October 23, 2019.
- Indian Air Force fired 2 BrahMos missiles on October 23, 2019 at Trak Island in the Andaman Nicobar group of islands as a part of the routine operational training.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|