- On August 23, 2019, the President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the first World Youth conference on kindness at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi. The president addressed the event celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi on the theme ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Gandhi for the Contemporary World’.
- In an eco-friendly initiative, the Ministry of Railways has directed all railway units to strictly enforce a ban on single-use plastic, with less than 50-micron thickness, from October 2, 2019, in its premises and trains with the aim to achieve “Plastic Free Railway”.
- The two-day National Conference on Varmam Science which is a part of the Siddha system of medicine was inaugurated by Shripad Yesso Naik, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The conference was organised by the National Institute of Siddha, Chennai. The conference was 22nd & 23rd of August 2019.
- On August 22, 2019, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between the Indian Army’s Army Welfare Housing Organisation (AWHO) and the Tata Realty housing to provide quality housing to army personnel. By this MoU the Indian army can now take over dwelling units in 13 ‘Ready to Move in’ projects of Tata Realty pan India.
- External Affairs Minister(EAM) of India Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar has made a two-day visit to Nepal(August 21-22, 2019) for participating 5th Joint Commission Meeting 2019 between two countries. This is Jaishankar’s first visit to Nepal since he assumed office on June 2019.
- On August 21, 2019, The 5th India- Nepal Joint Commission meeting 2019 was held in Kathmandu, Nepal to discuss bilateral relations between the two countries. EAM Jaishankar and his Nepalese counterpart Pradeep Kumar Gyawali co-chaired the meeting along with their respective delegations.
- MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) was signed between the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) and Nepal’s Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (DFTQC) on food safety and standards. A cheque amounting 2.45 billion Nepali Rupees (INR 153 crore) was also handed over to Government of Nepal towards reimbursement for reconstruction of 50,000 houses in Nuwakot and Gorkha districts.
- On August 16, 2019, the Asia Pacific Group (APG) of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has blacklisted Pakistan for non-compliance and non-enforcement of safeguards against terror financing and money laundering. The action was taken in the FATF APG meeting held in Canberra, Australia.
- On August 22, 2019, India and the United States (US) held a round of bilateral 2+2 Intercessional meeting in Monterey, California, US. The Indian delegation was led jointly by Shri Gourangalal Das, Joint Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs and Shri V. Anandarajan, Joint Secretary in the Ministry of Defence while the U.S. delegation was led jointly by Ambassador Alice Wells, Acting Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs and Mr. Randall Schriver, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs.
- On August 21, 2019, the Government of Saudi Arabia made a reform for allowing women over the age of 21 to receive passports and travel abroad without permission from a male ‘guardian’. The law to get permission from male guardian was removed as many women made high-profile attempts to escape alleged guardianship abuse despite various reforms made by crown prince Mohammed Bin Salman.
- On August 22, 2019, Karur Vysya Bank(KVB), one of the oldest banks in India has signed a banc assurance agreement with General insurance company, Digit Insurance to provide Digit Insurance’s suite of products to its SMEs(Small and medium-sized enterprises) customers.
- On August 22, 2019, A renowned life Insurance company, Bharti AXA Life Insurance on its 13th Foundation Day, has partnered with a non-profit organization in India, Akshaya Patra Foundation to support and contribute to the mid-day meal drive for government-run school children across India.
- 1 On August 21, 2019, The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) relaxed the compliance requirements for Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI). It modified the norms to boost startups and decided on Rs 1 crore reward for informants in insider trading cases.
- On August 21, 2019, the 225th meeting of Central Board of Trustees (CBT) held at Hyderabad, Telangana. It was attended by the Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, who is also Chairman of CBT.
- CBT has allowed the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) to exercise an exit option for recovering the pending Rs 600 crore from Dewan Housing Finance Corporation (DHFL), and approved the appointment of 3 fund managers to manage its corpus.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|