- A special program called ‘Namaste Trump’ is being organized in India for Donald Trump. This program will be organized on the same lines as ‘Howdy Modi’ was organized on the arrival of Modi in America. According to media reports, more than one lakh people are participating in ‘Namaste Trump’ at Motera Cricket Stadium.
- The Ministry of Culture, Government of India has constituted a seven-member panel of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Delhi to find the tomb of Dara Shikoh (1615-59). Historians have not found Dara Shikoh’s tomb till date, but it is believed that he was buried somewhere in the premises of Humayun’s Tomb in Delhi. Dara Shikoh was the eldest son of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan but was killed by Orangzeb in a succession struggle.
- The Nigerian Academy of Sciences has called for declaring a National Health Emergency due to the severity of the current outbreak of Lassa fever in the country. Currently, Lassa fever has spread to 23 states of Nigeria. It was first identified in 2019 when it was spread across only 2 states. Lassa fever is a viral hemorrhagic disease that spreads due to Lassa virus. The virus is transmitted to humans through exposure to fecal urine of mice.
- India has been ranked 35th in the recently released World Wide Educating for the Future Index. This index has been released by The Economist Intelligence Unit. In this index, students are ranked based on the countries’ abilities to equip them with skills-based education.
- The recently released Global Flourishing Index by UNICEF in which India is ranked 131. It is also known as the Prosperity Index. 180 countries were included in this report, in which this index has been prepared on the basis of children’s upbringing and their health. Norway ranks first in this index, while South Korea and the Netherlands rank second and third respectively.
- New Zealand cricketer Ross Taylor has become the first player in the world to play more than 100 matches in all three formats – Test, ODI and T20. Taylor achieved this feat on 21 February, playing his 100th Test against India in Wellington, New Zealand. Taylor also played his 100th T-20 against India in Mount Mounggui on 2 February.
- The official motto of Tokyo Olympics 2020 – ‘United by Emotion’. This motto means that emotion is important in sports, no matter what the country or religion is. Therefore, in a big event like the Olympic Games, giving more importance to the spirit rather than the country or religion shows its specialty. Also, this motto states that in sports, emotion can also be increased towards solidarity. The Tokyo Olympics 2020 will be held in Tokyo from 24 July to 9 August 2020.
- Adelene Castellino recently won the title of winner of the Liva Miss Deva Universe 2020 competition. Castellino, who hails from Mangalore, was crowned by the previous winner Vartika Singh. Neha Jaiswal of Pune was crowned runner-up by Roshan Sheoran. Later this year, she will represent the country in Miss Universe, while the recurring Chaudhary will be India’s contender for Miss Super National.
- Maharashtra government has recently announced a special campaign to end the ‘Thai Mangur’ fish production centers. It has also announced a ban on the sale of ‘Thai Mangur’ fish in Maharashtra. The production and sale of this fish is being banned because the Department of Fisheries has said that Thai Mangur is not produced in clean conditions. People’s health may be threatened by its consumption, so it is an important decision.
- Malaysia’s Prime Minister Mahatir Mohammed recently resigned from his post. Mahathir Mohammed became PM on 10 May 2018. The 94-year-old Mahathir took this decision after his political rivals tried to topple the government. He is the oldest leader in the world. There was political instability in Malaysia for some time. Apart from this, in the year 2018, Mahathir and Anwar Ibrahim formed a government together.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|