- Virat Kohli, Indian skipper retained his number one position in the latest ICC Test batsmen’s rankings. Kohli, who last featured in India’s 2-1 Test series win over Australia, currently, has 922 points.
2. Madhya Pradesh Assembly unanimously passed an amendment bill on July 23 raising reservation in government jobs and education for Other Backward Classes (OBC) to 27 per cent from the present 14 per cent.
3. West Bengal government has decided to bring a legislation in the assembly for ensuring the job security of Journalists in the State.
4. Boris Johnson blustering Brexit campaigner was chosen as the U.K.’s next prime minister recently, with a resounding mandate from the Conservative Party but conflicting demands from a politically divided country.
5. Biswa Bhusan Harichandan has taken charge as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh in Rajbhavan in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. His oath was administered by the AP High Court Acting Chief Justice C. Praveen Kumar.
6. World Test Championship will begin on August 1, 2019 with the beginning of the first Ashes test match between England and Australia at Edgbaston in Birmingham, UK.
7. South Africa’s recently introduced carbon tax will ensure zero waste to landfill, reduce greenhouse gas emissions as well boost investments for low carbon alternatives. The carbon tax aims to reduce 34 per cent carbon emissions by 2020 and 42 per cent emissions by 2025.
8. Ozone is a gas formed in conjunction with three atoms of oxygen, which is found in very small amounts in the atmosphere. The total percentage of ozone in the atmosphere is very small compared to other gases. German scientist Christian Friedrich discovered ozone gas in 1839.
9. China congratulated India after successful launch of the Chandrayaan-2. China has also shared its desires to work with India for upcoming outer space programmes. China has launched its five lunar explorations missions to the Moon till date.
10. According to the IMF’s World Economic Outlook, July 2019, India’s economy will grow at 7% in the year 2019, picking up to 7.2 % in the year 2020-21.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|