1. RBI Deputy Governor Viral V Acharya has resigned from his post, six months before the scheduled end of his term. Acharya joined the central bank in January 2017 and was RBI’s youngest deputy governor, post-economic liberalization. Acharya will be returning to New York University as CV Starr Professor of Economics.
2. Virat Kohli was fined 25 percent of his match fee for excessive appealing during India’s match against Afghanistan on June 22 at Southampton. One demerit point was added to his disciplinary record.
3. BSP Chief Mayawati has officially called off her party’s alliance with Akhilesh Yadav’s SP. Mayawati tweeted saying that in the interest of the party and movement, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will now contest all the elections going forward alone on its own.
4. The UAE has become the first country in the Gulf to launch a new reporting platform developed by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime to curb organized crimes. The UAE’s Financial Intelligence Unit launched the new anti-money laundering platform ‘goAML’, which has been open for registration since May.
5. Pankaj Advani completed a career Grand Slam in snooker, by winning the Asian Snooker Championship title. In the final, the 34-year-old, who has already accomplished the feat in billiards, registered a 6-3 win over Thailand challenger Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon.
6. According to the Drought Early Warning System of IIT, Gandhinagar, 40% of the country’s area is drought-affected and severe to exceptional drought conditions exist in about half of this area. More than 100 districts have been declared drought-hit and most of them are in the South. The situation is likely to get worse if the monsoon is delayed as predicted.
7. The education minister of Delhi Govt Manish Sisodia said that the Delhi government is ready to take the guarantee of all the talented students studying in its schools. So, we have decided to give them education loan of up to Rs. 10 lakh for higher education.
8. Mohammed Shami has become the second-ever Indian bowler to get a hat-trick in a world cup match with his hat-trick in the last over of India’s world cup match against Afghanistan. The first-ever Indian bowler to get a hat-trick was Chetan Sharma in 1987 Cricket World Cup.
9. World Refugee Day was observed globally on June 20, 2019. The day’s theme this year was ‘#StepWithRefugees -Take a Step on World Refugee Day’. The day aimed to challenge everyone to join together and take a step with refugees.
10. South Africa is the first major team to be out of the world cup tournament. The Proteas still have two games left, against Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and can easily impact their semi-final chances by winning both the games.
24th June 2019 Current Affairs Quiz: Click Here
24th June 2019 Current Affairs PDF: Download
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|