- The UNHRC also urged the Myanmar government to lift the internet shutdown in Rakhine state. The council has called upon the Myanmar government to provide media, independent observers and diplomatic corps full access to the country.
- The world’s first yoga university outside India has been launched in Los Angeles, United States as a part of the 6th International Yoga Day commemorations. The Vivekananda Yoga University (VaYU) will offer programmes that combine scientific principles and modern research approaches to the ancient Indian practice of yoga.
- Rajasthan Government has decided to file a case against Baba Ramdev for conducting a clinical trial of Coronil medicine on coronavirus patients without permission from the government. The state government stated that it is a fraud and not a trial.
- The World Karate Federation has provisionally de-recognised the Karate Association of India with immediate effect for violating the world body’s statutes during its 2019 elections.
- India has pledged USD 10 million to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) over the coming two years. The additional funding is over and above USD 5 million contributions announced for this year.
- Rajasthan Chief Minister, Ashok Gehlot announced on June 24 that the state government has been planning to launch Indira Rasoi Yojana (Indira Kitchen Scheme) to fulfill the government’s resolution of ‘No one Sleeps Hungry’.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved setting up of Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) worth Rs 15000 crore. The fund is a part of the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan stimulus package that was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharam to revive economic growth.
- The People’s Republic of China has decided to join the UN Arms Trade Treaty which is a global pact to regulate arms sales in the world. While announcing the news, the Chinese government mentioned that it has been committed to efforts to enhance peace and stability in the world.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|