1. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Ship ‘Vajra’ was commissioned on March 24, 2021 at Chennai by General Bipin Rawat, Chief of Defence Staff. India Coast Guard DG K Natarajan and IG S Paramesh COMCG (East) were also present on the occasion. The vessel, indigenously designed and built by Larsen and Toubro Shipbuilding Ltd in Chennai, is the sixth in series of seven Offshore Patrol Vessels. It will help enhance coastal security through its high-tech features and highly sophisticated navigation and communication systems.
2. The Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) in a circular on March 23, 2021 further extended the suspension of international flights till April 30. However, scheduled international flights will be allowed on select routes on a case-to-case basis by the competent authority.
3. The Chief Justice of India SA Bobde is scheduled to retire from the position on April 23rd. He has recommended appointing senior-most Supreme Court Judge, Justice NV Ramana as the next Chief Justice of India.
4. Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde in a letter to the central government has recommended appointing senior-most Supreme Court Judge Justice NV Ramana as the next Chief Justice of India. Justice N V Ramana is likely to take over as the 48th Chief Justice of India on April 24th, a day after the superannuation of SA Bobde.
5. The United States Senate on March 22, 2021, voted 57-43 to confirm the Indian- American physician Dr. Vivek Murthy to be US President Joe Biden’s surgeon general. With this, US Senate handed the administration one of its top public health officials amid the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. Dr. Vivek Murthy had earlier served as the surgeon general under Barack Obama’s administration but was fired in 2017 by former US President Donald Trump.
6. The Indian government has welcomed the initiative announced by Saudi Arabia to promote peace in Yemen. The government also assured that it supports all forms of efforts to find a political solution to the Yemen crisis.
7. The US President Joe Biden administration has decided to re-establish the Homeland Security Dialogue with India which was earlier discontinued by the former President of US Donald Trump.
8. The Ministry of Defence on March 22, 2021, signed a deal with Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd for the procurement of 1,300 light combat vehicles worth Rs. 1,056 crores for the Indian Army.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|