- Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma smashed the former Australia cricketer Don Bradman’s record of highest average in Test cricket on home soil.
- Canadian player Denis Shapovalov has won the Stockholm Open title. He has become the first Canadian ATP singles champion since Milos Raonic won at Brisbane in January 2016
- Justin Trudeau has won a second term as Canada’s prime minister after the country’s federal election, losing the majority but delivering unexpectedly strong results.
- Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt-starrer “Gully Boy” won the best film from India award in the regional finals at the Asian Academy Creative Awards ceremony.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Vicky Kaushal starrer ‘Sanju’ won the highest-grossing foreign-language Award at the Australian International Movie Convention.
- Friends’ star Jennifer Aniston, actress-producer, is set to receive the People’s Icon Award at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
- Dadu Chougule, wrestler and recipient of Major Dhyanchand award, passed away. In 1973, Chougule had won the titles ‘Rustum-e-Hind’ and ‘Mahan Bharat Kesari’ in national-level tournaments.
- Subha Dutta, editor of one of the largest circulated Bengali dailies of West Bengal, Bartaman has passed away. She was 67.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|