- India will host the G20 Summit in 2023, a year later than what was decided earlier. India was earlier set to host the summit in 2022 which was also coinciding with the 75th anniversary of Indian independence.
- The Reserve Bank of India has become the world’s first central bank to have 1 million followers on its official Twitter Handle. The RBI has 10,00,513 Twitter followers.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has reordered the world’s most expensive cities list, putting Hong Kong, Zurich, and Paris in the top three spots. According to the Worldwide Cost of Living (WCOL) annual report from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) revealed that Singapore and Osaka, which were joint first in 2019, have slid down the rankings to fourth and fifth place respectively.
- Vinisha Umashankar, a 14-year-old studying in 9th grade at a private school in Tiruvannamalai, has won the prestigious Children’s Climate Prize for designing a mobile ironing cart using solar panels to power a steam iron box rather than conventional charcoal.
- Indian Navy Ships including indigenously built ASW corvette Kamorta and missile corvette Karmuk are participating in the 2nd edition of India, Singapore and Thailand Trilateral Maritime Exercise SITMEX-20 in Andaman Sea.
- The severe cyclonic storm-Cyclone Nivar is expected to make landfall between Mahabalipuram and Karaikal on November 25, 2020.It is expected to adversely impact several districts in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry.
- India skipper Virat Kohli and spinner Ravichandran Ashwin have been nominated for the ICC Player of the Decade Award.
- The Kerala government on November 23, 2020 decided to put on hold an ordinance that seeks to make abusive or defamatory content punishable with imprisonment up to 3 years.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|