- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed restrictions on Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative (PMC) Bank for a period of six months. Under the new restrictions, PMC bank customers will not be able to withdraw more than Rs 1000 from their savings, current or any other account in the co-operative bank.
- The central government has decided to hike the family pension for a central government employee who dies within 7 years of service from 30 percent to 50 percent.
- Climate activist Greta Thunberg blasted off the world leaders during the 2019 UN climate action summit in New York by saying, “You have stolen my dreams, my childhood with your empty words and yet I am one of the lucky ones.”
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi while speaking at the 2019 UN Climate summit announced that India is going to increase the capacity of its renewable energy to 175 gigawatts till 2022 and it is committed to further increase the capacity to 450 gigawatts.
- The people of Jammu and Kashmir have expressed their positive attitude towards government schemes by adopting Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) at a large scale. Over 11 lakh cards have been issued so far in the state.
- Maharashtra and Haryana state assembly elections will be held on October 21, 2019 and the results will be declared on October 24.
- Lionel Messi has bagged the FIFA’s Best Men’s Player Award for his outstanding performance. It was Messi’s sixth FIFA best player award. In women’s category, Megan Rapinoe has been awarded the FIFA Best Player Award 2019.
- Indian School of Business (ISB) of Hyderabad has been ranked 7th in the Forbes rankings of the Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019. ISB is famous for its Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP).
- Doctors, nurses and dentists now need not undertake the TOEFL and IELTS English language tests to practice in the United Kingdom (UK). Only the scores of the Occupational English Test (OET) are enough to register with the healthcare regulator in the UK.
- Vinod Rai, Chairman of the Committee of Administrators (CoA), recently announced that the BCCI’s elections have been rescheduled to October 23, 2019 due to the Haryana and Maharashtra Assembly elections.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|