- The Odisha government along with UNICEF released a calendar-based fun-filled list of activities for children to keep over 16 lakh children engaged in a meaningful way during the lockdown.
- Home line, an initiative for doorstep delivery of essentials across Bengaluru city limits during the lock down and claimed to be India’s first integrated voice and message platform to provide citizens services, was launched by Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa .
- India has dropped two places on a global press freedom index to be ranked 142nd out of 180 countries in the annual Reporters without Borders analysis.
- According to a survey by Gartner, Inc, sixty-seven per cent of digital workers in India said emerging technologies such as machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) are increasing their effectiveness at work.
- The Lebanese parliament legalized cannabis farming for medicinal use, a potentially lucrative export for an economy in dire need of foreign currency as it grapples with a paralyzing financial crisis. Although growing the plant is illegal in Lebanon, cannabis has long been farmed openly in the fertile Bekaa Valley.
- Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) has partnered with MasterCard for the issuance of virtual and physical debit cards.
- Facebook announced an investment of USD 5.7 billion (Rs 43,574 crore) to buy a 10 per cent stake in the firm that houses billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s telecom arm Jio as the social media giant looks to expand presence in its largest market in terms of subscriber base.
- Huawei Telecommunications India said it has appointed David Li as its Chief Executive Officer. He replaces Jay Chen who has been promoted to handle Asia Pacific level business role.
- To track home quarantine people on a real-time basis, Pune Municipal Corporation has developed a mobile application named ‘Saiyam’. The mobile application has GPS tracking so that whenever quarantined citizens leave their homes, city administration gets alerted and the local ward or the local police station gets informed, who then visit the family.
- The ministry of health and family welfare has launched an application ‘COVID India Seva’ to help people in Covid-19 pandemic situation. The application is launched by Dr. Harsh Vardhan, the union health minister on twitter.
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren launched a mobile app ‘Jharkhand Bazaar’ which will help the people of the state get their essential commodities during the lockdown period to control the spread of COVID-19.
- April 22nd, 2020, marks the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, the annual celebration of the environmental movement. It was celebrated for the first time in 1970.Earth Day is celebrated around the world to demonstrate support for environmental protection. The theme for Earth Day 2020 is climate action.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|