1. PM Modi visited Puducherry and Tamil Nadu on 25th February 2021, and inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of various developmental initiatives in Puducherry. He also laid the foundation stone of different infrastructure projects worth over Rs. 12,400 crores in Coimbatore.
2. The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS) under the Jal Shakti Ministry has announced the selection of 12 iconic sites that will be transformed into ‘Swachh Tourist Destinations’ under Phase IV of Swachh Iconic Places (SIP) initiative of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen (SBM-G).
3. India has assumed the Chairmanship of BRICS for 2021 and will be hosting this year’s summit. The BRICS grouping comprises Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
4. Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior won the ‘Best Film’ Award at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021. The Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021 were announced on February 20, 2021, for honouring the best in television, film, and music.
5. Mumbai will have the first undersea tunnel of India by the year 2023 which will part of the Coastal Road Project of the city. The undersea tunnels will be built as a part of the Mumbai Coastal Road Project which comprises the land-filled roads on the areas that are reclaimed from the sea, tunnels, and bridges.
6. The Union External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on February 25, 2021, met his counterpart from Uzbekistan Abdulaziz Kamilov, and discussed various regional, bilateral, and global issues.
7. Australia’s parliament passed landmark legislation on 25th February 2021 requiring global technology giants to pay for the news content shared on their platforms, in a move that is being closely watched around the world.
8. Central Excise Day is celebrated every year on February 24 across the whole India to encourage the employees of excise department to carry out the central excise duty all over India in better way.
9. Global IT leader TCS will invest an estimated ₹̥1,200-₹1,500 crore to expand operations in Kerala and has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Techno park for leasing 97 acres of land at its Technocity campus to set up a digital hub for engineering, product development .
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|