- Priti Patel has been appointed as UK’s first Indian-origin home secretary. Patel was appointed by Britain’s new Prime Minister Boris Johnson. She succeeds Pakistani-origin Sajid Javid, who has been appointed as the first ethnic minority Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- MS Dhoni has begun his training with Indian Army’s Territorial Army Battalion. Dhoni will be deployed in Kashmir Valley for 15 days. He will be on patrol and guard duties.
- The inaugural ICC World Test Championship will begin with the first Ashes test between Australia and England at Birmingham on August 1, 2019. India will begin its World Test Championship campaign with its two-match Test series against the West Indies in August 2019.
- BJP MLA Isidore Fernandes has been elected as the Deputy Speaker of the Goa Assembly. Fernandes succeeds Michael Lobo, who resigned earlier in July 2019 itself.
- India’s fastest train, Vande Bharat Express successfully completed the trial run from New Delhi to Katra town of Jammu and Kashmir. Also known as Train 18, the train can run at a speed of 160 km per hour.
- A team of scientists from state-run Bangladesh Jute Mills Corporation (BJMC) developed a process to convert Jute fibre into Bio-Degradable cellulose sheets ‘Sonali’. The country will start the commercial production of these bags by 2019 end.
- Union environment ministry has declared monkeys as ‘vermin’ in Himachal Pradesh, allowing local authorities to cull this animal in certain identified non-forest areas in Shimla for one year.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that a grand museum dedicated to all the former prime ministers of the country will be built in Delhi. He made the announcement at an event to release a book on former Prime Minister Chandra Shekhar, written by Rajya Sabha deputy chairman Harivansh.
- The mobile app ‘CARE4U’ created by the IIT Kharagpur students connects the caregiver’s phone to the elderly’s. It can remind the person to take medicines and even detect if the person has fallen down. The ‘CARE4U’ mobile app can also do a plethora of other day-to-day life activities like make a call, send a text, book a cab and so on.
- North Korea has fired two projectiles toward the East Sea, as per South Korean officials. According to reports, North Korea launched the two unidentified projectiles from the Wonson area and that the flight distance was approximately 430 kilometers.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|