- A 59-year-old Indian-origin nurse, Kala Narayanasamy in Singapore has been conferred with the President’s Award for Nurses for serving on the frontline during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kala Narayanasamy was among the five nurses given the award.
- The Rajya Sabha secretariat has launched an Employees’ Welfare Scheme in the name of former Union finance minister Arun Jaitley, who was also the Leader of the House in the Rajya Sabha.
- To bring together fintech and BFSI ecosystems across the globe, the Fintech Convergence Council (FCC), the flagship fintech committee of Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) along with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and the Payments Council of India (PCI) host the Global Fintech Fest (GFF), an international virtual event.
- Andhra Pradesh Government has signed a MoU with the milk cooperative giant AMUL (Anand Milk Union Limited) to provide fillip to the empowerment of women self-help groups and by encouraging the milk cooperatives in government sector.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched e-Sachivalaya portal, a digital platform, facilitating people to take online appointments for virtual meetings with the CM, Deputy CM , Ministers and other Heads of Depts.
- India Business Council hosted the 2020 India Ideas Summit which was addressed by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The two-day summit’ organised by USIBC also marked the 45th anniversary of the formation of the council and is based on the theme ‘Building a Better Future’.
- India is among the 10 worst countries for working people, according to the seventh edition of the International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) Global Rights Index that ranks 144 countries on the degree of respect for workers’ rights. The others include Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Honduras, Kazakhstan, the Philippines, Turkey and Zimbabwe.
- The human trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate developed by the University of Oxford and backed by AstraZeneca Plc has shown a positive result. Officially known as AZD1222, the vaccine has prompted a protective immune response in hundreds of people who got the shot.
- Coimbatore-based Kannan Warrier, Senior principal of Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB) scientist gets Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education’s National Award of Excellence for outstanding research in forestry, including conservation of endangered sacred groves in the Alappuzha district of Kerala.
- Saba Karim, the former India wicketkeeper, has resigned from his post as general manager cricket operations in the Indian cricket board.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|