- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced that his government will soon launch the Indira Rasoi Yojna for the poor to ensure that “no one sleeps hungry” in the state.
- Indian Participation at Cannes Film Festival – 2020 began with the e-inauguration of the Virtual India Pavilion by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Prakash Javadekar.
- Karnataka Bank has launched a new product KBL Micro Mitra, wherein financial assistance up to Rs.10 lakhs can be provided to the Micro manufacturing and service enterprises either for working capital or for investment purposes.
- The Indian Financial Technology & Allied Services (IFTAS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India announces the appointments of Shri. T Rabi Sankar as the Chairman and Dr N Rajendran as the CEO of the organization effective May 15, 2020, and May 27, 2020, respectively.
- Nobel prize-winning economist and philosopher Amartya Sen has won the prestigious 2020 Peace Prize of the German Book Trade for his “decades-long work on the question “as a question of global justice”.
- Hollywood producer Steve Bing, who financed Tom Hanks movie ‘The Polar Express’ and fathered a child with actress Liz Hurley, has died in US. He was 55.
- Best-selling author and the Director of the Nehru Centre in London, Amish Tripathi, has released his new book of fiction titled ‘Legend of Suheldev: The King Who Saved India’.
- Every year Olympic Day was celebrated on 23 June since 1948 to commemorate the birth of the modern Olympic Games on 23 June 1894 at the Sorbonne in Paris.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|