- Reliance Industries will set up India’s first COVID-19 dedicated hospital in Mumbai. The 100-bed hospital will be equipped with all modern facilities.
- The Kuril islands dispute is between Russia or Japan. It is also called as the Northern Territories dispute. It is a disagreement between Russia and Japan over the sovereignty of the four southernmost islands of the Kuril chain.
- Sikkim’s glaciers are melting faster than other parts of the Himalayas, as per a study of Geology of the Himalaya. The study was published in the international scientific journal, Science of the Total Environment.
- Prince Charles, the next in line for the throne tested positive for novel coronavirus on March 25, 2020. The 71-year-old had been displaying mild symptoms. His wife, Duchess of Cornwall, has tested negative for the coronavirus.
- The first G-20 virtual summit will be held on March 26, 2020. It will be held under the chairmanship of Saudi Arabia’s King Salman. The summit will bring together the world’s 20 major economies to discuss measures to respond to COVID 19 pandemic.
- The Tamil Nadu state government has announced that students up to Class 9 will be promoted to the next class without exams. The decision was taken amid the current 21-day lockdown situation.
- The Central Government has constituted a 21 member-high level committee under the chairmanship of Dr. V K Paul to prevent Coronavirus in the country. The Union Health Secretary and the Director General of the Indian Council of Medical Research have been appointed as co-chairs of the committee.
- Karnataka’s folklore ‘Yakshagana’ has been digitized with more than 900 scripts and made public. These scripts have been digitized and preserved in PDF format in Google Drive. These scripts are available on www.prasangaprathi sangraha.com and have also been made available through the ‘Context FIRST Collection’ app. Yakshagana is a famous folk theatre performance in the coastal region of Karnataka.
- The International Monetary Fund has raised concerns about the economic situation in India. The IMF has said that India needs to take some important decisions at this time. Despite this, the current crisis in India cannot be called an economic crisis.
- Scientists at IIT Delhi have developed an affordable, easy and accurate technique for testing coronavirus (COVID-19), ‘Probe-Free Detection Assay’.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|