1. Malayalam film Jallikattu has been selected as India’s official entry for Oscars in the foreign-language film category. The film, directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery, revolves around a bull that escapes from a slaughterhouse in a hilly remote village on the eve of its scheduled slaughter. The film was unanimously chosen among 27 entries across Hindi, Marathi and other languages.
2. The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi on November 25, 2020 approved the amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) with the wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore-based DBS Bank in India.
3. Senior BJP leader Vijay Kumar Sinha has been elected as the new speaker of Bihar Assembly. He was elected through a voice vote. Bihar Protem Speaker Jitan Ram Manjhi announced the election result. Vijay Kumar Sinha got 126 votes, while Mahagathbandhan candidate Awadh Bihari Choudhary got 114 votes.
4. Uttar Pradesh cabinet on November 24, 2020 passed the UP Prohibition of Unlawful Religious Conversion ordinance that makes forced religious conversions punishable with a jail term between one and 10 years and a fine stretching from Rs 15,000 to Rs 50,000.
5. The Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 2021 for their roles in establishing the strategic and diplomatic ties between the two nations.
6. States and the centre cannot be allowed to have an indefinite right or overriding over the acquired properties of citizens, ruled the Supreme Court of India on November 24, 2020.
7. New Zealand’s Greg Barclay has been appointed as a new independent Chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC). Barclay will be replacing Shashank Manohar who had stepped down from the post earlier in 2020.
8. Constitution Day will be celebrated across the country on November 26, 2020. The day is also known as National Law Day and commemorates the adoption of the Constitution in India. The Constituent Assembly had formally adopted the Constitution of India on November 26, 1949.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|