- Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away at 1.04 pm at a private hospital in Chennai on September 25, 2020. He was 74. The legend was identified as Salman Khan’s voice in the 90s just like Kishore Kumar became Rajesh Khanna’s voice through the 70s. Some of his best songs in Hindi cinema include Sathiya ye tune kya Kiya, Yeh Raat Aur Yeh Doorie, Pehla Pehla Pyar Hai, Dil Deewana, Mere Rang Main Rangne Wali, Aaya Mausam Dosti Ka and Kabhi Tu Chalia Lagta Hai.
- The counting of votes of the Bihar General Elections 2020 will take place on November 10, 2020. The Bihar Election Schedule was announced by Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora on September 25, 2020.
- The Bihar General Elections 2020 will be held in three phases on October 28th, November 3rd and November 7th respectively, as per the announcement by the Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora on September 25, 2020.
- Kerala on September 23, 2020 received an award from the United Nations for its “outstanding contribution” towards preventing and controlling the spread of non-communicable diseases. The UN Interagency Task Force award was announced by WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
- The 51st annual International Film Festival of India (IFFI) which was earlier scheduled to start from November 20, 2020, in Goa has now been postponed to 2021 amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The festival will now take place from January 16th to 24th, 2021 in Goa.
- The G4 countries – India, Japan, Brazil and Germany during a virtual meeting of the foreign ministers of the G4 nations on the sidelines of the 75th session of the United Nations General Assembly highlighted the need for urgent reforms in the United Nations and its main decision-making body UNSC to better reflect contemporary realities.
- China once remained non-committal on India’s permanent membership in the UN Security Council and the reforms sought by the G-4 countries. The Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson at a press briefing in Beijing stated that there is enormous division and lack of a widespread consensus on the arrangement for reforms at UNSC.
- The Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana, also known as “Saubhagya scheme” completed three years on September 25, 2020. The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 25, 2017 to achieve universal household electrification by providing last-mile connectivity and electricity connections to all households in rural as well as urban areas.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|