1. Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga tweeted on April 25, 2021 informing that numerous wildfires have destroyed several settlements in different parts of the state. He informed that no casualties were reported as of the moment.
2. The United States government has decided to remove the export ban on raw materials that are essential for manufacturing COVID-19 vaccines to help India in its fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Chloé Zhao won the Oscar for Best Director for the film Nomadland at the 93rd Annual Academy Awards on April 25, 2021. She became the first woman of color, first Chinese woman and second woman-ever to win the award.
4. Nomadland won the Oscar for ‘Best Picture’ at the 93rd Academy Awards. Frances McDormand bagged the Oscar for Best Actress for her performance in ‘Nomadland’, while Anthony Hopkins won the Best Actor honour for his performance in ‘The Father’.
5. Anthony Hopkins won the Best Actor honour for his performance in ‘The Father’. Hopkins had previously won the Oscar award for his performance in ‘The Silence of the Lambs’.
6. The Prime Minister’s Office informed on April 25, 2021, that the PM CARES Fund has been given approval for the allocation of funds for the installation of 551 dedicated Pressure Swing Absorption- PSA medical oxygen generation plants inside the public health facilities all over India.
7. Karnataka govt has announced 14-day complete lockdown from Tuesday 6pm to reduce the number of infections and to break the chain of the virus. “Essential services allowed between 6am and 10am. After 10am, shops to remain closed. Only construction, manufacturing & agriculture sectors allowed,” said Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa. Cabinet resolved to write to state election commission to defer all upcoming polls for at least three months.
8. Kolkata Knight Riders’ Australian pacer Pat Cummins on Monday announced a $50,000 donation towards PM CARES Fund for oxygen supplies in India’s COVID-19 ravaged hospitals and backed the IPL to continue, saying he has been “advised” that the Indian government views it “as few hours of joy” in a difficult time
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|