- Arun Jaitley, former Finance Minister and Member of Parliament passed away today at 12:07 pm at AIIMS hospital in New Delhi. The BJP stalwart was suffering from a prolonged illness. He was 66.
- PV Sindhu created history by becoming the first Indian to win gold at BWF World Championship. She earned the title of world champion by crushing Nozomi Okuhara in straight sets of 21-7, 21-7.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially launched the RuPay card in the UAE on August 24, 2019 at the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi. With this, UAE has become the first gulf country where the Indian RuPay card has been launched.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been conferred the ‘King Hamad Order of the Renaissance’ by Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa in recognition of his efforts to strengthen bilateral relations with the key Gulf nation. Narendra Modi, the first Indian prime minister to visit Bahrain, received the honour.
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in a special conference to address the nation on the state of Indian economy announced that all pending GST refund due to MSMEs, from the time of introduction, shall be paid within 30 days starting from August 23, 2019.
- Mother Teresa’s 109th birth anniversary was commemorated across the world on August 26, 2019. Mother Teresa was born on August 26, 1910.
- Women’s Equality Day is observed every year on August 26 to celebrate the passage of the 19th Amendment in the United States of America that provides voting rights to the women.
- Union Minister for Textiles Smriti Irani launched Project SU.RE at Lakme Fashion Winter/Festive-2019 held in Mumbai. The project aims to move towards sustainable fashion that contributes to a clean environment.
- Gokulam Kerala FC has become second football club of Kerala to win the title after 22 years. The match was played at Salt Lake Stadium in Kolkata. Marcus Joseph, captain of Gokulam Kerala, scored a goal in each half to lead his time to win Durand Cup-2019.
- Prabhakar Singh, Director General, Central Public Works Department (CPWD) has been chosen for elite and prestigious Eminent Engineer Award for Year 2019 by Institution of Engineers (India). This Elite and Prestigious Award shall be conferred to him on the ‘Engineers Day’ on September 15, 2019.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|