- Virat Kohli has been named among the top 5 cricketers of the decade in Wisden cricketers of the decade. Apart from Virat Kohli, three other four other players are – Alice Perry, Steve Smith, Dale Steyn, AB de Villiers.
- The record of scoring the most runs in a year as an opener was named after former Sri Lankan opener batsman Sanath Jayasuriya. Now, Rohit Sharma has scored more than him. Sanath Jayasuriya scored 2387 runs in the year 1997 as an opener. Rohit Sharma scored 2442 runs as an opener in the year 2019.
- 25th December is the birthday of former Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This day is observed as ‘Good Governance Day’ & first celebrated in the year 2014. Vajpayee is considered as one of the most influential leaders of Indian politics.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi renamed Rohtang Tunnel as Atal Tunnel on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee. This strategic tunnel is connecting Leh and Manali via Rohtang Pass.
- Indian tennis player Leander Paes has recently announced to retire in 2020. It will be last year of his career as an international tennis player. He announced his retirement on Twitter.
- In a unique initiative to battle rising air pollution in cities, an ‘Oxygen Parlour’ has been opened at Nashik railway station to provide an experience of breathing clean air to the commuters.
- The Telangana government has recently announced that the retirement age of Road Transport Corporation (RTC) employees will be increased from 58 years to 60 years. This decision taken by the state government will apply to all the employees working in the department.
- Syed Akbaruddin is India’s Permanent Representative to the UN. He recently said that the year 2019 was a period of success for India at the United Nations. He said that India has achieved multiple achievements in the fight against terrorism, sustainable development, and climate change.
- The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry said the Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban had achieved its goal of making urban India free of open defecation, though urban local bodies in West Bengal had not been declared open defecation free (ODF).
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot inaugurated the first Janta clinic at Valmiki Basti in Malviya Nagar area here to provide free primary health care to poor people living in city slums
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|