1. Nation celebrated 72nd Republic day by show casing the might of our tri services armed forces parade comprising of Army, Navy, Air Force, various Para military Forces, technological development, cultural performance, tableau of various states in Rajpath, New Delhi. National Flag is hoisted by the President of India Mr. Ram Nath Kovind at India Gate. The grand parade takes place at Rajpath, New Delhi which are performed as a tribute to India; its Unity in diversity and rich cultural heritage.
2. Central government think tank NITI Aayog has appreciated the “landmark transformation” of the government schools as they have secured the top score in the think tank’s India Innovation Index 2020. The index said that given the high income levels of Delhi and the transformation of the government schools system, Delhi has reported the highest National Achievement Survey (NAS) score of 44.73.
3. A stretch of road in Andrews Ganj in south Delhi will soon be named after the late actor Sushant Singh Rajput as the area’s civic body has cleared a proposal for it.
4. The combined fiscal deficit of the states will hit a peak of Rs 8.7 lakh crore or 4.7 per cent of their GDP this fiscal on the back of steep fall in tax collections due to disruptions inflicted by the pandemic, according to a Crisil report.
5. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) won the Ice Hockey Association of India (IHAI)’s 10th National Ice Hockey Championship trophy after a superb win over Ladakh UT team in the finals at Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir.
6. Jayant N Khobragade has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Secretariat in Jakarta, according to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
7. Indian mathematician Nikhil Srivastava has been named winner of the prestigious 2021 Michael and Sheila Held Prize along with two others for solving long-standing questions on the Kadison–Singer problem and on Ramanujan graphs.
8. Sustainable Environment and Ecological Development Society and. Rajendra Kumar Bhandari have been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for their excellent work in Disaster Management.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|