- The International Monetary Fund has launched a policy tracker to keep a track of policies responses by different governments to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi has approved the MoU signed between India and Germany in February 2020 for technological cooperation in railway sector.
- Sameer Aggarwal has been elevated as the CEO of Walmart India, succeeding Krish Iyer who is set to retire on March 31.
- Four asteroids are headed towards Earth, as per NASA’s Center for Near-Earth Object Studies (CNEOS). They include 2020 FV4, 2020 FP, 2012 XA133 and 2020 FV3. Among them, 2012 XA133 is 1,280-foot wide, even bigger than Paris’s Eiffel Tower, and can reportedly destroy an entire city if it hits the Earth.
- HRD Ministry’s National Book Trust has launched a new initiative called #Stay Home India With Books initiative to encourage people to read books while staying at home.
- The ‘International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members’ was observed on March 25, 2020. This is observed to express solidarity with hundreds of men and women who have lost their lives while working for the UN since its inception in 1945.
- The Election Commission has allowed health officials to use indelible ink to identify people who have been home quarantined.
- Haryana government is planning to take help of mothers of children to encourage their children towards sports. Seven departments including sports, women and child development are working to give a new direction to this social innovation.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced insurance cover worth Rs. 50 lakh per person for all employees working in the medical field for next three months.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana on March 26, 2020. Under the scheme, 80 crore poor people will be given 5 kg wheat or 5 kg rice for 3 months. Apart from this, one kg of pulses will also be given.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|